The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

We watched Gamer last night. It was pants.

We also watched Paranormal Activity. That film is very freaky. I shouldn't really have watched it before going to bed. Glad I didn't watch it at the cinema though, it could have been embarrassing!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilywhite - I saw Paranormal Activity at the cinemas with my sister and there were only three other people in there, certainly added to the eerie-ness!

Last movie I watched was Mister Lonely was a tad weird but I love Harmony Korine films.

I didn't really get Paranormal Activity. I saw it with my brother and we just thought it was funny. I honestly didn't find a single part of it scary. It was just ridiculous.

It's been years since I've seen this one. Does the humour still stand up well?

I think it does anyway. I love Mel Brooks films and i think Gene Wilder is worth watching as he can make any film brilliant.

I love Mel Brooks films and i think Gene Wilder is worth watching as he can make any film brilliant.

I love Mel Brook's films too, and I always considered Gene Wilder to be a greatly under rated and under appreciated actor.

I love that film! Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut. :)

Christopher Guest et al are a bunch of geniuses, Chesil! I love that movie too :lol:. I think 'Waiting for Guffman' is my fave, but 'Best in Show' isn't far behind.

I love Mel Brooks films and i think Gene Wilder is worth watching as he can make any film brilliant.

I love Mel Brook's films too, and I always considered Gene Wilder to be a greatly under rated and under appreciated actor.

I absolutely agree with you both!

I really like Blazing Saddles and that other wonderful Brooks/Wilder collaboration: Young Frankenstein.

I watched The Ugly Truth and The Time Travellers Wife last night.

The Ugly Truth was just a filler movie. Not much depth, usual plot line with the odd comedy scene thrown in. Didn't mind too much though as it had Gerard Butler in it.

The Time Travellers Wife was good. Not a patch on the book but I've come to expect that with movies. Had a good cry at the end, even though I knew what happened!

I had dinner with a friend tonight and then we watched Up in the Air, which I loved! I'm glad I finally got to see it, and I noticed how much I liked the music in it too :(.