New Here - Hello!

Monyx

Hello im Monyx from TN. 30 years old and am here to just check out the forum and talk with others about some books. I like movies, music, video games, comics, grilling, and of course books :)

I dont really consider myself well read and i dont have a favorite book but i wanna start reading more and im here to find out what books others like.....well thats enough for now. Thanks for having me all and i look forward to talking with you all.

Welcome to the site. Don't worry about not being 'well read'. Everyone on the site has different tastes in books and I had barely read any fiction when I signed up. You've definitely come to the right place for reading inspiration.

NP Bro. and thanks for the welcome. TN is Tennessee which is in the southeast part of the US. I always forget these forums are pretty international so many wont know those abbreviations. 

I did wonder if you meant Tennessee but I wasn't at all sure, thanks for clearing that up :)